The First Annual NESO Cup Competition
NESO will host the First Annual NESO Cup Competition on Friday, November 6th from 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm (ET). Each accredited orthodontic program in the NESO region will be asked to participate. Each entry will receive a maximum time of five minutes to present their TED type presentation. NESO will accept a maximum number of twelve presentations.
Presentations will be judged by three to four appointed judges. The winning presentation will receive a $500 prize and an engraved NESO Cup trophy for their display. The second prize presentation will receive a $250 prize. The winner of the competition will be announced at the Annual Business Meeting on Saturday November 7th, 2020 which begins at 9:00 am (ET).
- Submissions must come from the chairperson of accredited orthodontic programs within the NESO region.
- Each accredited orthodontic program, within the NESO region, may submit a maximum of two entries.
- Presenters must be residents of accredited orthodontic programs within the NESO region.
- The topics for discussion may consist of anything from research presentations, case presentations or clinical pearls. Topics are at the full discretion of the presenter(s).
- Presentations cannot exceed five minutes.
- All participants must agree to being photographed for future promotional materials.
- Please review the NESO Cup Submission Guidelines before submitting your abstract.
All submissions must be made by completing the NESO Cup Submission Form.
Submission deadline: Friday, October 2, 2020
Notification of abstract acceptance: Friday, October 23, 2020
Presentation date: Friday, November 6, 2020
JUDGING PROCESS: The First Annual NESO Cup participants will be judged by three to four appointed judges.